BLACK LINKSTM began in 1999. It celebrates its 20th Anniversary during 2019/20. BLACK LINKS is now BLACK LINKS GLOBAL (BLG) a growing global business and consumer network that fosters international trade by strengthening the role of local, regional, national and international associations. BLG provides resources, benefits and services to the international trade community and resources to help you do business globally.
The Black Links Mission
- To provide information to serve the Black community.
- To promote the economic development of the community.
- To encourage networking in the community.
- To serve as a bridge to the community at large.
- To bring success to the heart of the Black community.
- To provide an atmosphere where success can be developed.
Black LinksTM has received endorsement and support from Prime Ministers, Members of Parliament, Heads of Government Departments and Leaders of Corporate and Business Sectors. It profiled our Business High Flyers and amassed tens of thousands of black owned businesses highlighting the entrepreneurialism that exists amongst us.