- This event has passed.
GoodAz Afro/Caribbean Networking Event – Helping to re-build the Black Professional Community
February 9, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 6:30pm on day Second of the month, repeating until February 9, 2016
First 5 audience tickets free!! Book now!!!!!!!!! – SOLD OUT
BOOK NOW: https://goodazgold-afro-caribbean-networking-event.eventbrite.co.uk
GoodAz Gold Afro/Caribbean Networking Event – Helping to re-build the Black Professional Community
#Organised #Hosted by GoodAz Gold Events – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!! (ps. see our social media feedback from December’s networking event at #CroydonHilton).
1) geared towards Afro/Caribbean professionals/freelancers/start-ups/small businesses.
2) designed to:
• provide a platform for black-owned businesses to showcase their products & services to a black audience.
• provides a platform for black professionals to pitch their business ideas to other black professionals.
• bring like-minded people together to chat, share experiences and build beneficial business relationships.
Theme – Feb 2016: MARKETING
The theme of this Afro-Caribbean Networking Event is Marketing: How to get more customers? Social Media Marketing or Face to Face? Online vs Offline?
What’s happening on the night?
We’ll have up to 5 marketing people on a panel answering questions from the host & the audience. The night will be split in different parts & includes a break and free-flow time.
Part one – each panel member will have up to 2 minutes to introduce themselves & their business to the audience. The host will kickstart with questions to the panel about how best to gain more customers via Online vs Offline marketing.
Part two – audience Q&A
Part three – Pitch: everyone in the audience will get up to 2 minutes to pitch their business to the rest of the audience.
TICKETS: various tickets to suit everyone!
1. Early Bird – Audience ticket: First 5 tickects are FREE! Then £5 per ticket booked in advance (more on the door).
2. Panel ticket – To be apart of our exclusive marketing panel book the panel ticket at £20pp. This is a great opportunity to showcase your knowledge on the night’s topics which could lead to you gaining more customers on the night and after..
3. VIP – If you’d like the full experience of promoting your business to the audience – book our ULTIMATE VIP ticket at £70pp. This ticket give you:
a) 15 minutes powerpoint presentation time about your business AND
b) a seat on the panel AND
c) a stall to promote your business materials/products AND
d) Complimentary dinner with a drink on GoodAz Gold.
BOOK NOW AT: https://goodazgold-afro-caribbean-networking-event.eventbrite.co.uk
*Ultimate VIP ticket holders – pls contact us with any specific dietary requirements.
*all prices excludes Eventbrite’s admin fee.
*exact location will be revealed closer to the date.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Tamar 0749488 2829
Or Jodi: 0749488 2828