This seminar will provide you with the following information:
- Brief presentation on the role and importance of Trichology
- Understanding of the different factors which affect the hair and scalp (such as age, general health and trauma)
- The assessment process
- Understanding scalp and hair texture
- Discussion on the common problems which black women face in relation to scalp and hair
- Transition from relaxed to natural hair – factors to consider
- Non-surgical information on how to maintain healthy hair and scalp management (e.g Indian head massage)
- Surgical treatments such as hair transplant/laser treatment
- Question and answer session
Each seminar provides attendees with the opportunity to freely ask questions to the seminar coordinator. For those who require privacy in discussing an issue, we will support you in writing your question down. A member of the team will then ask your question on your behalf!!
Sound good to you? Of course it does! Book your place with us today!!